I lost. Here’s a list of all the pokemon that have died in the process (and how)
- Bear Bait (Oshawott) – Gym leader Cheren manhandled him
- Bueno (Herdier) – Gym Leader Roxie rocked his socks off and 2 hit KOed him
- Broccoli (Growlithe) – Random encounter with the Train bosses. They ran right over him
- ironman (Darumaka) – random battle, nothing glorious
- Chester (Sandile) – while digging underground, crushed by a magnitude 7 earthquake.
- Chocolate (Tranquil) – eaten
- Purrloin (Patchy) – Sacrificed to use Cheetoh’s intimidate in between switches
- Audino (Audino) – didn’t have a nickname
- Jerry (Minccino) – couldn’t beat a marill. Turns out being a round mouse is better than being a grey one
- Billy (Zubat) – bug bite (literally)
- Hardy (Woobat) – again, sacrificed for the good of the many
- Cheetoh (Sandile) – kind of just stood around taking a beating.
a letter fro Luah
I wonder if this is what you wanted for me. I’ve been beaten, and my pokemon are dead. I’ve only been away from home for 9 hours and 58 minutes. I only have three badges. And now, as a stare up into the heavens, I hear them calling to me to try again. Just because I whited/blacked out after battling, I shouldn’t give up. So here’s what I’ll do. I’ll go find a stick and rock. I’ll use that stuck and rock to catch myself a few more random pokemon. And once I find 3 pokemon that I’m satisfied with, I’m going to continue my challenge. I’m going to prove to you that I can do that. I’m not going to give up and go back to Professor Juniper and ask her to give me a new starter pokemon; I know I can. but I won’t. I’m going to prove to you that I CAN DO THIS.
A second letter to whoever…
… I don’t understand why I’m on this journey anymore. I don’t know what I’m doing. I just sent my mother a letter of intent saying that I’d stick to it. If her goal was to get rid of me, then she certainly achieved that. I don’t think I agreed to go on this journey because of her, but if it wasn’t for her, then why did I go on this journey? I’m so confused. Why I did I decide to leave Aspertia 9:58 ago? I miss my bed, I miss my friends, I miss rachet… I’m scared everytime I turn a corner I’ll see a trainer that wants to kill me. Actually, that want to kill my pokemon. Actually, to be honest, I’m most anxious everytime I enter a new route because the first pokemon I might run into will be a woobat. I just don’t understand…